We run a free breakfast club for any students who wish to attend; toast and cereals are provided during the session, and it’s a great way to get the brain in gear before classes begin.
Healthy and wholesome healthy snacks are available at breaktime.
Our healthy menus are regularly changed. Students place their lunch order at the start of the day to ensure that they are not disappointed at the point of service.
We use a cashless catering system. ParentPay is an online system which allows parents to pay for these school items including school catering online using a credit and/or debit card. Students in receipt of free school meal allowance will have an allowance loaded daily onto their account.
Free school meals
You can claim free school meals for each child who attends school in Cheshire East if you receive one of these benefits:
- Universal Credit with no earned income or with net monthly earnings less than £616.67
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit – as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Parents can make an application here: